A Quality Operation
With 50,000 square feet of operations under one roof, including 25,000 square feet of canopy, we’ve built one of the largest indoor cultivation facilities in Michigan.
- Located in Harrison Township, MI
- 50,000 square foot cultivation facility
- 25,000 square feet of canopy
- 9,000 plants at full capacity
- 10 flower rooms
- 2 vegetation rooms
- 2 drying/curing rooms
- 1 nursery
- 27 custom designed, patented trimming tables
- Onsite genetic lab for tissue culture analysis
Cannabis is an incredible plant, but it takes care to grow it properly. We designed our facility from the ground up so we could give our plants that love and attention they need to produce the highest quality product. All of our product is hand trimmed and triple tested at certified state labs to bring you nothing but the best.
- Entire life cycle of all plants from clone to harvest is handled in house.
- State of the art cooling and dehumidification system allows for ultra precise climate control
- Industry leading lighting system allows for grow conditions customized to each strain
- Filtered, dechlorinized water hydrates the plants through a fertigation system
- Organic oils and predatory insects used to manage pest and mold issues naturally
- Plants derive all their nutrients from soil custom mixed with organic matter and probiotic microbials
The Pleasantrees cultivation team has over 100 years of collective experience growing and cultivating cannabis in Michigan; they are industry leaders with great expertise and deep respect in the cultivator community.
In addition to quality, we thrive on diversity. Pleasantrees has over 100 strains under cultivation at the moment and maintains a seed bank of over 600 different genetics. As we grow we hunt for the most premium phenotypes to make sure we have the strongest, best flowering plants for the Michigan environment, our cultivators, and our consumers.