Our Pleasantrees promise to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 includes
1. We have installed physical barriers between all guests and employees at each checkout point and service area
2. Markers have been placed throughout the Store Front to ensure 6ft “Social Distancing” is happening in all areas of our store, including the waiting room, sales floor, and checkout.
3. Sanitization Stations are at the entry barrier to each area of the Store; these Stations are for guests and employee use.
4. Guests are required to wear a mask when on site at the Store Front. Entry and service will be denied to any guest not wearing a mask. Likewise, all Pleasantrees employees are required to wear a mask during their entire shift. If a guest does not have a mask, is unable to wear one for a medical reason, or is not otherwise comfortable entering the provisioning center, we offer Curbside Pickup as an accommodation. Employees working the Curbside Pickup area are required to wear a mask during each guest--pickup interaction.
5. Our in-store shopping experience capacity will be limited to 10 total guests (25% capacity) during all hours of operation. If the Store is at capacity, newly arriving guests will be asked to wait in their vehicle or in our Zen Garden area to ensure compliance with this important limitation.
6. Our teams at Retail, Cultivation and Processing have been trained in our emergency COVID-19 response protocols which include: symptom response protocol, PPE best practices, daily health screenings for every employee, increased cleaning and sanitation routines, as well as limited traffic in store.
With these policies and practices in place, Pleasantrees hopes to uphold its social responsibility to held limit the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to offer an exceptional customer experience and product to its guests.